Schools and licensed TAFEs
1. Who is covered by the Statutory Broadcast Licence?
2. What may be copied and communicated under the Statutory Broadcast Licence?
3. What is not covered by the Statutory Broadcast Licence?
4. Can I make copy of a program available for students to access on a digital teaching environment (DTE)?
6. How can we obtain a copy of a television program that we missed?
7. Can we copy a program from television even if it is available to buy from iTunes/Google Play or similar?
8. Can I play a broadcast program to my class (eg ABC iView, live television or ABC’s YouTube channel)?
*This section applies to all unlicensed TAFES (ie all TAFEs except WA TAFE institutes and Bradfield Senior College in NSW). If you are from a WA TAFE institute or Bradfield Senior College in NSW, see ‘Radio and Television Broadcasts – Licensed TAFEs’ above.