When referring to the music licences, school events include:
• concerts, events or functions held at the school;
• concerts, events or functions organised by the school at a different venue, where parents and friends are invited;
• sports days with recorded music; or
• school fêtes with live or recorded music.
The following are not regarded as school events:
• a dance festival run by another organisation;
• an eisteddfod organised by an eisteddfod body; or
• a performance by a professional musician.